Quality Door Prizes
- Drawings will be held on March 23th, 2019 at 12:30 PM
- Prizes are TBA
Amateur Radio VE Testing
- Saturday, March 23th, 2019 Advance registration encouraged!
- Exams start at 7:30 AM – ARRL VE fee $15.
- Email: mwmve@kØltc.org for more information and registration.
What to bring to the VE Test Session:
- Government issued photo ID (i.e.: Drivers License; School ID if a minor)
- Amateur Radio License original AND photocopy (if currently licensed)
- Know your Social Security Number (if currently NOT licensed)
- Pen (for paperwork) and Pencil (for answers)
- Calculator without saved formulas (we have loaner basic calculators)
Session fee $15.00 check or cash (prefer check made out to: ARRL/VEC)
Advance table registration closes Wednesday March 14th. A limited number of tables may be available the day of the event. Prices below are 2017 prices. Check back in January 2018 for confirmed 2018 pricing.
- 8 foot Swap Table: $25.00 each
- Electricity: $15.00/vendor
- Club Table: $20.00 each (Clubs tables may not sell personal items on behalf of its members.)
Complete the order form and state sales tax form. if needed. Print forms and mail with your payment to KØLTC, Inc PO Box 22613, Minneapolis, MN 55422
Details will be provided by email about Friday setup times once your table is confirmed.
Email: swap@kØltc.org with questions about table availability.